Earlier this week, the Chief of Army David Morrison defended Defence's handling of the case after the victim, known as "Kate", questioned why Mc Donald was allowed to continue his military career.
Today, Defence released a statement saying Mc Donald had been told it intended to sack him in mid-September and after giving him an opportunity to respond, his services were terminated as of last night.
A Palm Coast, Florida couple accused of sexually abusing children on their Skype calls with each other appeared in court on Wednesday for a hearing.It says his conduct is inconsistent with the Army's values and the standards expected of a member of the Defence Force.Dylan Deblaquiere, 21, the other cadet involved in the scandal, was sentenced to a single 12-month good behaviour bond and has since left the military.A few days later the victim receives another call from the woman who demands money from him, threatening to publish the sex video on the Internet if he doesn't pay up.
Kiesl said that so far police have few clues as to who the woman might be and that technically it is difficult to track her location.
He admitted his mistake straightaway and was very ashamed and apologetic.